Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RCLine Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 23. August 2009, 21:33

Neue Sharon Pro X fliegt nicht gut in Thermiek

Hello,
Sorry to write in Englsih my German spelling is terrible. Feel free to respond in German I can read it .
I hope someone can give me some hints about a new Sharon Pro x in E version. I have done 10 starts now and not happy with its handling for thermals. The glider simply does not want to make small circels. You need to force it to make small curve. Once you are making the turn it picks up speed easily. It needs a lot of correction. I have put the CG already 3 mmn back (99 mm) CG test indicates it should go ever further back. Factory setting is 96 mm.
I read somewhere that increasing V shape for outwings to 5 deg could help.

Has anybody same experience ??

Z-Maniac

RCLine User

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. August 2009, 22:51

I have no information about your plane, but you should work with the CG, it seems to be still too far ahead,

Minihawk

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. August 2009, 22:52

It would be nice if you give any hints about the model, not everybody knows what a Sharon X is. Wingspan and so so on, perhaps it is a problem that pilots of other gliders can answer eaysily. Steared by rudder-elevator or has it additional ailerons?

Hope that we can help you...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »killozap« (23. August 2009, 22:53)

migru

RCLine User

Beruf: IT-Fachmann

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 24. August 2009, 08:22

Gruß
Michael

Montag, 24. August 2009, 18:37

Hi,

ist das dein erster Voll GFK Flieger in der Größe?
Was wiegt der Sharon?
Fliegst du Seite und Quer getrennt oder mit Combi Switch?

Boris

Montag, 24. August 2009, 22:31

Had the same feeling

Hallo,

I had the same feeling that is why I have put it already to 99 mm.

Montag, 24. August 2009, 22:38

some more info

The Sharon Pro X is designed by HKM as competition model few years back)
The model became populair for also non competion pilots (like myself). JaSa Model could deliver high volume with still good quality. Quite recently Valenta acquired JaSa model.
It has a wingspan of 3,7 meter and a SD airfoil with RG15 at the tip.
Has two big flaps en ailerons in butterlfy config. My Model has 3070 Gr weight with 4S 2500Mah and AXI 2628 engine with 14*6 prop (about 550W). I can increase the weight to 3800 gram.
I have no combi switch or whatsoever.
Hope this helps, and thanks for sending the other thread re Sharon Pro. Allow me some time to read and digest

Montag, 24. August 2009, 23:30

RE: some more info

Guys,

I have read the complete thread from Asterix (very extensive report of Sharon) but I'm afraid I still havent found I'm looking for (sounds like a song...).

Mittwoch, 26. August 2009, 23:01

Anybody ?

Hi anybody home ?
There must be a load of Sharon pilots on this forum....

Best regards
Wim

Flaschjet

RCLine User

Beruf: Bürokaufmann

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 12. September 2009, 22:13

ich verstehe kein wort, und die formumsprache hier ist doch deutsch fggg