Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RCLine Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Cohesive

RCLine User

• »Cohesive« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Daimler Robot Tech

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. August 2018, 10:18

Iscad

I have prepared 24 braided bar conductors for slotless intelligent stator cage design. As I continue my concept it will be fully recognizable in time. Hi Pem Hi Stefan know you are out there somewhere silent. Hope you like it. :rose:

IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

AND NO I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (17. August 2018, 10:26)

Freitag, 17. August 2018, 17:11

Hi Cohesive,

looks great, the biggest challenge will be the electronics to manage the current and if you like to run a magnet rotor the rotorposition detection.
A realy challenging project.

Happy Amps Christian

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. August 2018, 17:20

"Hi Cohesive,

looks great, the biggest challenge will be the electronics to manage the current and if you like to run a magnet rotor the rotorposition detection.
A realy challenging project.

Happy Amps Christiain"

Hi ChX
The topology is very basic if you indeed run a bi polar transistor. I imagine the control here would be independent 12 or 24 pwm channels. Since they are independent I imagine it can dictate position vs react to it. We will see. Main thing at this point is to get the physical topology of the drive and motor . Once this is done we can get find coder if need be.

Since this photo Ive already revised the bars for more copper and a smaller air gap..... :shy:
»Cohesive« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 20180817_034448.png
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (17. August 2018, 17:37)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. August 2018, 22:32

Ive prepared 24 bars of 3 strand 15ga. This is all arbitrary work so I will choose how many give me best coverage and will fit. 12....18...24.... I can only imagine the current carrying ability fully loaded to capacity with copper and a good air gap. Maybe 6 or 12 sectors and a 1 or 2 cell motor.
»Cohesive« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 20180817_034501.png
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery