Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RCLine Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 17. August 2018, 10:18

Iscad

I have prepared 24 braided bar conductors for slotless intelligent stator cage design. As I continue my concept it will be fully recognizable in time. Hi Pem Hi Stefan know you are out there somewhere silent. Hope you like it. :rose:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (17. August 2018, 10:26)

Freitag, 17. August 2018, 17:11

Hi Cohesive,

looks great, the biggest challenge will be the electronics to manage the current and if you like to run a magnet rotor the rotorposition detection.
A realy challenging project.

Happy Amps Christian

Freitag, 17. August 2018, 17:20

"Hi Cohesive,

looks great, the biggest challenge will be the electronics to manage the current and if you like to run a magnet rotor the rotorposition detection.

Happy Amps Christiain"

Hi ChX
The topology is very basic if you indeed run a bi polar transistor. I imagine the control here would be independent 12 or 24 pwm channels. Since they are independent I imagine it can dictate position vs react to it. We will see. Main thing at this point is to get the physical topology of the drive and motor . Once this is done we can get find coder if need be.

Since this photo Ive already revised the bars for more copper and a smaller air gap..... :shy:
»Gast02021019« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 20180817_034448.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (17. August 2018, 17:37)

Montag, 20. August 2018, 22:32

Ive prepared 24 bars of 3 strand 15ga. This is all arbitrary work so I will choose how many give me best coverage and will fit. 12....18...24.... I can only imagine the current carrying ability fully loaded to capacity with copper and a good air gap. Maybe 6 or 12 sectors and a 1 or 2 cell motor.
  • 20180817_034501.png

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 21:19

Hi,
the Company Volabo , the inventor of the ISCAD win the Energy Award 2019.
https://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/aut…le20826381.html .
So you see , all your worke is right and the other are looking in a deep black hole.

Happy AmpsmCjristian Lucas

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 22:22

Hola Christian,
Christian que no es el negro el que está mirando.

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 22:26

Hola Christian,
Christian que no es el negro el que está mirando.Eso es bueno, pero más cierres están en camino.Es hora de dejar motores y estudiar antropología para entender algunos asuntos de la gente.El artículo fue bonito gracias hermano.

Más como vivir en él.

Respecto!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (24. Januar 2019, 22:37)

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 22:44

¿Quieres cambiar a español a todos? No hay problema, pero no es útil aquí.
Gruss
Thomas
🖖

Vielleicht ist Wissen doch nicht die Antwort auf alles

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 23:08

Para el Iscad, planeo usar el motor Neu 8057 de 18 ranuras. Mi plan es simple.... tener una gruesa laminación de cobre para soldar todas las barras de Litz de la ranura a. Es posible que el APD funcione en el lado del control. Así que construiría el motor. Nos gustaría obtener los números y luego enviar el prototipo a APD! ¡ Están interesados en nuestros motores!

No hay nada que ver aquí. ¿Crees que hay algunos aquí....? Lol

There are no photos to view now Thomas look like you're here for more than just a view. It really does solve issues coz anytime someone act immature or stupid I can just say No hablo alemán. :prost:

Every language is useful sir. I have to disagree. No one speaks any more of a useful language than anyone else in this world. And you see intelligent people have no problem with other languages if their intelligent enough to use the plethora of translation tools at their disposal. To open a mouth about it is intellectually embarrassing in my book and there is a similar translation for that statement in most languages I can assure you. And I t was directed at Christian, so no one else need have a use for it if they don't want it. That's a ok.

But anyway this level and topic of conversation is over for me.

Regards
1B.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (24. Januar 2019, 23:20)

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 23:18

Stop this please.
Who want to follow is not interessted in the language. May it be Spanisch, English or German or Chinese.........
Just stay with one language.
Gruss
Thomas
🖖

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 23:21

But according to you its only my photos that are worthy and its only being viewed. If the photos are the only thing the words and language as long as it isn't offensive should be immaterial right? My words would have to be read Thomas. So there would have to be real interest or you still trying to slight me and my work you only "view"?

And what language is that gonna be that you don't let people make comments? I don't speak German. Tell me because you purposely ignored the thread waiting to referee my response like now. No ones that stupid that they cant see. At least Im not.

Your may be completely disillusioned to know I over stand all of this.

If that's the case Im sincerely sorry :angel:

You should make sure people leave my English alone if its no issue for you. You were to step in and stop things before they begin. Even in Germany. Proaktiv zu sein zahlt gut aus. If you really care then you should never let it begin. But lately you only show up when my responsive insults to insults are better.

That's not nice or cool so when you treat someone like that or allow it I have no idea what you expect. Your eyes work.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (24. Januar 2019, 23:40)

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 23:48

"Then stay in English or German. Spanish not a proplem but makes no sense here. "

So then Ill do what I was before the language troll was allowed to come in. Speaking in one language, English, what I fluently know. And what you ok'ed years ago. I got permission straight from you so why didn't you do anything if you're fairly moderating sir? What happens if you do moderate fairly ? Nothing like this. So a lot of pages that one word from you solves. STOP! U have no problem saying it to me.

Freitag, 25. Januar 2019, 00:23

Hi,
the Company Volabo , the inventor of the ISCAD win the Energy Award 2019.
https://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/aut…le20826381.html .
So you see , all your worke is right and the other are looking in a deep black hole.

Happy AmpsmCjristian Lucas

Hi Chris,
It isn't any major surprise that Gerling , Dajaku, and the IEEE are the correct didactics to follow. You'll never need heavy convincing for my concurrence.

Freitag, 25. Januar 2019, 21:46

And since you bring it up. Lets do it Christian. The NEU 8057 is 18 slots 16 poles . I will get the body from Steve today. With the engineers at ADP IEEE members I have an open line and they can understand our language in both senses :) Ill send AJ the basic topology idea of the drive and they can take it from there even though I feel as long as I put the hardware together we can find someone to code if we cannot. You need the pieces first. Ill get the copper lamination made and raw stack. Ill need sources of Litz for the bars or have the stator cage 3d printed. You know I'm ready for whatever and can easily build a 48 volt bipolar bridge. That's almost as simple as building a brushed controller.

https://neumotors.com/neumotors-8000-ser…300-6000-watts/

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (25. Januar 2019, 22:22)

Freitag, 25. Januar 2019, 22:44

Are you somewhere unhappy the last days and weeks?
Gruss
Thomas
🖖

Freitag, 25. Januar 2019, 22:50

Strange question I don't really know how to answer or why for posting Iscad ideas in an Iscad thread. I'm fine. In both senses means they're Australian number 1 and number 2 since they're in the IEEE we wont have to waste our time arguing with silly people about if the concepts work or not.

Having to do that for 3 years is what really makes them sick!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (26. Januar 2019, 02:08) aus folgendem Grund: editing

Freitag, 1. Februar 2019, 06:29

Hi Christian,
It seems to me this can be done as cast stator cage from all my wasted copper and that will satisfy people worried about it. You should also be able to get the copper cage laser sintered if you did this paddle wheel propeller. My option was to make a lost wax mold from a 3d printer and sling cast the cage. If you could get one sintered with the cooling channels who could do better in a kitchen lab. I can draw the stator and pull out a 3d cage as an I mate feature. We can export that model into an STL. extension and you can go to your favorite laser sintering shop. :rose:
»Gast02021019« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • 7DD49F7C-9A9C-4376-8E2C-9928B38ED4AF.jpg
  • 4BC0C7E1-FC18-4908-8312-C233EEE45969.jpeg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (1. Februar 2019, 06:42)

Samstag, 2. Februar 2019, 02:02

For a slotless ISCAD I can just insulate straight sections of the hvac tubing with high temperature epoxy for my rotor bars. On the closed end they can have a capped ring that will allow cooing gas, liquid, or Ferro fluid to cool things.
  • CL ISCAD.jpg

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2019, 16:23

Hi Cohesive,

Happy Amps Christian

It doesn't have to be. You could commutate 180 degrees pairs it will just be a matter of how many coils you simultaneously activate for your pole count. If its 12 coils and you activate 6 north and 6 south coils its two phase in the induction machine. You could let the controller be the boss and step it around with no care about the crossing points bemf etc. All that would be going on but the controller doesn't care. He has a brain it up to you weather he uses it or not but hes the master he can tell the motor what to do . You hit and hold to align a pole pair and begin.

To work on the code pre drivers all you need is a ring of leds to represent the coils.