Cohesive

RCLine User

• »Cohesive« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Daimler Robot Tech

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. August 2018, 10:18

Iscad

I have prepared 24 braided bar conductors for slotless intelligent stator cage design. As I continue my concept it will be fully recognizable in time. Hi Pem Hi Stefan know you are out there somewhere silent. Hope you like it. :rose:

IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

AND NO I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (17. August 2018, 10:26)

Freitag, 17. August 2018, 17:11

Hi Cohesive,

looks great, the biggest challenge will be the electronics to manage the current and if you like to run a magnet rotor the rotorposition detection.
A realy challenging project.

Happy Amps Christian

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. August 2018, 17:20

"Hi Cohesive,

looks great, the biggest challenge will be the electronics to manage the current and if you like to run a magnet rotor the rotorposition detection.
A realy challenging project.

Happy Amps Christiain"

Hi ChX
The topology is very basic if you indeed run a bi polar transistor. I imagine the control here would be independent 12 or 24 pwm channels. Since they are independent I imagine it can dictate position vs react to it. We will see. Main thing at this point is to get the physical topology of the drive and motor . Once this is done we can get find coder if need be.

Since this photo Ive already revised the bars for more copper and a smaller air gap..... :shy:
»Cohesive« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 20180817_034448.png
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (17. August 2018, 17:37)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. August 2018, 22:32

Ive prepared 24 bars of 3 strand 15ga. This is all arbitrary work so I will choose how many give me best coverage and will fit. 12....18...24.... I can only imagine the current carrying ability fully loaded to capacity with copper and a good air gap. Maybe 6 or 12 sectors and a 1 or 2 cell motor.
»Cohesive« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 20180817_034501.png
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery