Cohesive

RCLine User

• »Cohesive« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Daimler Robot Tech

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 03:55

Were done here. Your silly and technically naïve. That post proves it. Im a paid well professional that works with induction machines daily I really don't need you to tell me shit. Neu doesn't sell induction machines and they do not sell a 4635 8( so you don't know what you are talking about.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Gestern, 04:02)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 03:56

Making a fool of yourself and preventing me from working harassed could only benefit someone jealous and unwilling to labor themselves for answers. The same work has been confirmed with PM machines. :shake:

please continue.....
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 04:05

Why would you come here and have the audacity to use Peters signature . From your mouth you are not Peter but a sad imposter. You've ruined RC groups don't do it here as well.

Its really simple if you haven't done any work with ferro fluid you should simply be quiet and let things take their course without your input. You really know you have nothing to add. You have no purpose here but serving the devil. Please move on. That is the truth and you know it.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Gestern, 04:06

Think before you spill your wrath here.

So your Fig.10 is about induction motors.
Now think about the differences to the DUT here in question in this thread.
Now think about me telling something about centripetal forces.

Every post or concern that comes up is trumped away by you. Makes no sense.
"How can we win when fools can be kings" Muse

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 04:10

Right and of course PHD's and the entire professional motor world never consider any of that like you. That explains why the answers are contained in the pages a fool never reads. And no I just ignore baseless conjecture like yours. Youre so right all my formal training and education would make me unaware of such lofty thinkin as you have? Gimme a break and go away before I end this permanently here. I would never listen to a poster like you full of conjecture that has obviously done no homework studied nothing or even thought to privy himself to what information is available before he opens his mouth.

And sure Im free. I can deny anything I want. That's my choice. I don't have to implement a single suggestion from you or anyone else if I choose not to. What you gonna do about that?
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Gestern, 04:11

> Peters signature
Peter?
This is my signature.
>From your mouth you are not Peter
right, last time i looked in the mirror i was not a Peter.
>You've ruined RC groups don't do it here as well.
Dont have any RCgroups account neither own it so howd i ruin it?
Here since 2003 so...

dont know where your problem is.

Gestern, 04:16

I see you as ambitioned but dont act professional. Professional are in dialogue.

>The same work has been confirmed with PM machines. :shake:
fine, so the natural response to my entry could have been discussing the maesures to take in account to let the fluid stay there,
how the machine looked like there and wich machine would benefit most from that and so on.

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 04:16

My problem is you! PIECE go away you have nothing to add here. Ill just ignore you and you can ramble on about nothing always refuted by the experts . Have at it since you have nothing better to do but anyway. The real test by the real person doing the work here continues. Professional are in professional dialog with professionals. You are not one and You don't know a damn thing about my ambition. You sound more and more like a fool the more you attempt to speak on someone you do not know.

Im here trying to test it on motors we run and your here giving you're best rendition of a gnat! preventing it. Who are you helping.....

You got the right way then you should do it or shut up!
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Gestern, 04:22)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 05:48

The 2205 is ideal because it is small and this is expensive to throw away in test on a large motor. It is a 14 pole which is what most of us run now that are moving ahead. I have a torque cradle and thrust measurement that will work for this small motor. I have an elaborate FLIR and temperature gauge and can compare the motors harmonic content before and after quite easily.

Common sense from the review of profession work and educated opinions from the last 50 years tells me it works before the test, but its really reassuring for those who need it.
The motor gets warm enough pulling the 6X4 that I will know in a short matter of time with a temperature gauge if it works to improve thermal conduction. When you add it something is certainly going to happen so we want to see what it is. We already have the capture of the harmonic content of the commutated 14 pole motor at idle speed. We have the baseline in which to compare. What help I need? Christian can tell you I don't need this "help".

And someone is wrong. I certainly can dismiss any assertion of non effectiveness ,on a project that's mine, made when its obvious the source hasn't been exposed to the subject matter therefore they are ignorant and then even more so for opening their mouth to judge what works or not based on what...... They haven't done any work or really read any of the results of the work done with it so what do they have to offer. As they assumed this was just some shit dragged over from an ebike forum. :shy:
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 09:33

Christian has already inadvertently created one half with the stator isolation from FF exclusively to the gap. Its sealed if it holds water! 2 He could then fill the void between the pms with a light non electric non magnetic. Now he has removed a lot of windage and friction.What he has will stay in the gap its magnetic 3. There are charts that show actually an increase in efficiency at higher speeds in some instances. Of course there is drag with a oil based fluid with high viscosity that stiffens in a field, but To me if efficiency is improved and I've increase my temperature ceiling that is significant nevertheless. The are also thinner blends. He would have the right to test or not test one that suited his needs. If it didn't work he could sell it to the next sucker. If that's what you believe.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Gestern, 09:57)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Heute, 08:42

New Neu 4638's on the way now. More fun. And now that I think about it. Neu has an industrial branch so if some one actually wanted an induction motor from them I'm sure they could get one.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Heute, 12:03

Hi,
there are some motor designs where you can test this fluide. Do you want to place it to make the magnetic flux adjustable or moore like in the Siemens Patent to get a liquid stator iron core., just make a slotless motor with coil in the airgap and ad the ferrofluide to get iron.To place it in the airgap to become better than air , i think is only good for very slow rpm. What do you want to test first ?

Happy Amps Christian

So you want to put this in a coreless inrunner? Why not the Lehner to check the influence in the gap? There right at your hands You want me to waste it on a K&B? I don't own any slotless motors but them and a fiago 6XL. Ten drops is worth more than the motor. I've never been able to secure any parts from them. I've tried. Those motor lack so much. Improving them would just make them better than average. These finite things I think should be reserved for the last few ponies in a great motor. Plus the harmonics are dampened by the distributed windings so I want a motor that makes bad harmonics so we can see if we can settle them a bit. For an inrunner I'd rather have parallel slotted iron or amorphous metal to try.

Id rather see what it does with the leakage in a hammerless motor.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Heute, 12:10)