Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 21:08

I said: Cool down please. Thats for all of you.
Last reminder.
Gruss
Thomas
🖖

Vielleicht ist Wissen doch nicht die Antwort auf alles

Cohesive

RCLine User

• »Cohesive« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Daimler Robot Tech

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 21:11

But wait where is the answer about the Kw of any motor hes posted. None of them are one thats why no honest answer is provided. If u post it what use is a false statement that follows. Whos it help?

Anybody at math just do it and welcome yourself to the truth here in this thread. End of story.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

AND NO I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM!

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 21:25

Knowing the real number should be important in any real conversation about motors. Esp if theres some challenge. This posting with no numbers or explanations. Who should accept that over the findings of Gerling or Gurakuq? Whos will be that foolish? Who does it help?

Im no vendor and have no hand in a profit. Who can you trust?

The math is here. Wats the problem with producing the answer? What is the kw of either motor posed as a sps machine and whats the kw of the "2005 helidrive" ?

I will not post for him what my other winding plans are for a 22 pole machine. Read the theories he says dont work but have been fully proven by people who definitely and he may figure it out but there is no more assistance for people that do not offer where they come up with their numbers from. No real discussion can manifest from nonsense like that.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (8. November 2018, 21:43)

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 23:12

Hi,
Nö Ralph , dein Zeichner liegt Falsch . Und Die Lehner Blechschnitte haben nichts mit dem Blechschnitt zu tun den der Dieter Melber als Vorlage hatte.
Zur Sicherheit wurde der Lehnerblechschnitt noch von ATE Systems nachgerechnet dort wo auch der Motor für den Porsche 919 Hybrid hergestellt wird.
Cohesiv, stop writting , he only wants to troll you , wants only to make you angry. Not very nice from an human doctor. He knows all better than alll other but has no better motors , so nothing to look for. You are doing well .

Happy Amps Christian

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 23:21

Thanks Christian :)
Gruss
Thomas
🖖

Vielleicht ist Wissen doch nicht die Antwort auf alles

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 23:59

If there is a discussion about motors and I wanted to copy someone else. Id look more closely at their pms orientation and shape in the rotor and their pm and armature arm shapez and relationshipz. Very worthwhile for people that really want talk about motors. Maybe thatz why magnet count has become so relevant and proprietary at the same time. Were at that so long ago but thieves think we hold secrets.... Indeed secrets are for those that don't study hard or pay attention to the q'z. My eyez and earz are wide open when someone's talking about something worth listening to. Its not hard for me to decipher truly in essence what comes from me.

Christian, my brother, the same rulez apply for you. :) If you post here leave me or somebody something they can learn about a motor. Im not hearing what you're talking about right now either. :) You know I do not care about that. Something about the higher performance batteries or fuel cells would be interesting.

Ttys.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (9. November 2018, 00:27)