Cohesive

RCLine User

• »Cohesive« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Daimler Robot Tech

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Januar 2019, 19:07

There ARE MISINFORMED DIDACTICS that have posted that there has been no test showing the improvement of partial load operation using the newer winding techniques. Have a look here and know they are incorrect. Christians take on this was correct as usual.

24slots! ding dong ...... like NEU and Im also the one that gave you the correct schemes for 18N motors as well. Whos providing the help? Certainly not the silent monsters lurking in the shadows :w and before the trap opens I can get any magnet configuration on the bell I want directly from NEU. Thanks!!!

This was the improvement over a harmonically superior distributed wind that dapens harmonics. Something a conventional FSCW does not do. Id say this is quite enuf top realize that it would also be better than a 100 year old FSCW winding technique.

This is the information provided by this Man.
https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-…_Dieter_Gerling

Who here or on any other forum besides Chris even approaches this German Dr. of electronic body of work. He is an IEEE fellow who else here or anywhere else talking on an rc forum is. If you know what that is you understand how silly things are. :dumm:

Christian
ask Aloys Zimmerman is something like this what hes talking about? We can definitely do this.... Take a read and see if you can find the full body of work. Thanks.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Glas…_fig3_261275557
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

AND NO I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (4. Januar 2019, 19:31)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Januar 2019, 19:49

At least Ray Charles can recognize the difference here between these two fundamentals shown. WOW!
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. Januar 2019, 20:25

And about the gear pump idea...Christian
A gear pump 20x12x8mm add no weight to the engine??? of course it does and 2cc at what flow rate cools the engine off to the point that it overcomes the added weight and drag it itself adds? A gear pump 20x12x8mm in a stator 40-50mm has tp add weight and 2 cc suggested by Aloys is no quantitative pump value without a rate. Im gonna wait to see it built. where 2 cc at an unknown flow rate is going to cool and engine to the point where it watts per gram output increases. One thing comes to mind. Show me the dissipation math BUT how will you without a flow rate.

SMH at this Chris. I dont see the vision on this one. non of this will weight less that the small co2 canister and a servo operated valve and even if it did it could not compete in temp reduction. Compressed gas will form ice on the stator. Physics 101 tell you that this would produce the fastest transfer of heat. The more opposed the hot and cold are is where that occurs. Not to mention he has to knock down your thru air motor design in the machine shop. Will all that happen? I doubt it so much.
:shake:

Size reference with a pump 20x12x8mm with a 4653 stator.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (4. Januar 2019, 21:07)

Samstag, 5. Januar 2019, 13:27

Hi ,
yes the CO2 is a realy option for the speedflieght or other short high powerboost operation. Your company Daimler Benz used CO2 ice to cool the world record Car . https://www.mercedes-fans.de/magazin/new…nuar-1938.12742 . They used Icewater that can be boost by dry ice from CO2. The speed is close to the modelairplane speed .So the airodynamics win rules.

Thanks you show this very good worke.

Happy Amps Christian

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. Januar 2019, 15:52

See I told you Christian. No one is building a thing. Now hes trying to source a built pumps and hobble pieces from that......why? Hes built pumps is what he says. I expect to see a lathe and mill at work Not a frankenberry creation. If you gonna build a cheap plastic one you may as well print it. Both pumps shown are larger than what he said and both pumps shown are built by someone else. His best bet is to go external and still he has calculated not a thing or what will be actually required in flow. Just throwing something together with no real direction. You can also let Kuni know those are both styles of positive displacement pumps. You certainly wont have a winshield washer reservoir volume of water or liquid to circulate so still what the amount of flow needed at what target? Where is the motor this is going on and the plumbing for it. I can post pictures of windsheild washer a smoke pumps from ebay but wheres the beef?
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (5. Januar 2019, 16:05)

Samstag, 5. Januar 2019, 22:37

Hi,
this cheap wascher pumps are good as we can use the Pump for a easy test setup . only very less to do to get the fluid circuite runing.With the extra pump we can size the pump and cooler. For a motor than we can use this infos and build the motor with integrated pump and if possible with the cooler.

I found my pressure sensitif flex resistance. I make amhousing for it with a membrane as i had used it for speed mesurement in modelboats, need only a water pic up . Additional i have a pitote airspeed mesuring system size for modelairplane use.see the pics.

Regardes
Happy Amps Christian
»ChX« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • 2F9E4F34-BD21-49B7-9362-1AE410AD552E.jpeg
  • 90F119D9-B84D-4ACD-A621-210E46007226.jpeg

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. Januar 2019, 23:03

Hi ChX,
Well if he flows water of course there will be some change but for this you'd want the maximum flow possible and I do not think this size or flow rate will be ideal. I hope for your sake he actually test it. He "sounding" real good. The first thing he needs to determine is how much it flows and comprise a test to make a correlation between flow and temp drop at what ambient temperature of the water. If they want to cool the water Put a finned water block like we use on our boats beneath a naca duct. Figuring how much wattage it take to heat a certain volume isn't useful in my mind . Any water that has absorbed heat needs to be taken away as soon as possible or the rate of temperature transfer declines until equilibrium is reached. I like your flex strip. Mine has not arrived yet. Any ideas for an easy frictionless slide for the torque cradle setup?

Look! I have toys to share too :) Airspeed in the plane huh? Neat! 8) I have a toy that can check it on my bench... This ones not fast enuf for what we do but have you seen such a thing?
Ranges
.8-30 m/s
2.8-108 km/h
1.6-58 knots
160-5900 ft/min
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (5. Januar 2019, 23:45)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. Januar 2019, 23:07

Hi Kuni
I see you... please know those pumps Christian shows are a style positive displacement gear pumps just like Oerlikon Barmag. If you don't know why do you speak on me as if I don't? I work with it everyday do you? And where is your work? You keep posting Ralph's. You see we are posting our own along with others but Kuni's work on motor harmonics etc. It seems to be absent. You are real critical of our work and have an awfully lot to say based just on a self proclaimed amateurs work so far. Why do you need to bring Ralphs who has not said a word or Helmuts who has not said a word names to debate with Christian? Have you not done enough of you own showable work or know enough formally to hold you own in a technical debate? Then why do talk so much and so critically? You're slamming engineers and seem to know more than even the head of the Institute of Electrical Drives at the University of Federal Defense Munich, Germany. So please finally share what is your rank and profession? because many of the themes you are critical of come from the study of research done by such people and us actually getting out there and trying to verify it ourselves. Now what do you come to our threads for?

Regards
1B.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (6. Januar 2019, 00:05)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 00:16

His techniques have indeed been tested for part load and overall improvement! Like the charts show.That's what all the papers are about. And heres the 18N with 10P or 20P work you have not done with it. The extension of wick 3. I suggest you fully review the information that has been provided. There's an entire library here we have compiled of papers continuously updated by us on electrical rotating machines.
Viele Papers zu Elektroantrieben

And we believe its all relevant to making a better hobby motor.

You have a wonderful day!

1B.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (6. Januar 2019, 00:27)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 01:34

Christian you guys want to open the slot while Im trying to find ways to close it. This seems to be cheaper easily doable DIY lab stuff that cant hurt. Non magnetic or semi magnetic slot wedges.

Its been found in traction FSCW machines a significant reduction in iron and pm losses by dampening sub harmonics by use of slot wedges with permeability up to 30µ. This slightly raised efficiency but it broadened the efficiency curve significantly relative to speed. 3µ also broadened efficiency relative to speed but it also raised the efficiency a bit more than 30µ. In their test It was found anything higher than 30µ wedges on their motors started to reduce the torque output and raised iron losses. It looks like Aloys already played with this when he was building his 65mm rotating machines. Remember the GRP he closed the slots with? About size..... one of the tested prototypes is attached here with the Sumaloy wedges for high permeability testing. It was a 24kW motor. This is worth testing I think.

Influence of Wedge Material on Losses of a Traction
Motor with Tooth-coil Windings

P. M. Lindh, J. J. Pyrhönen, and P. Ponomarev,
Department of Electrical Engineering
Lappeenranta University of Technology,
Lappeenranta, Finland
Pia.lindh@lut.fi

D. Vinnikov, Senior Member, IEEE,
Department of Electrical Engineering
Tallinn University of Technology,
Tallinn, Estonia
Dmitri.vinnikov@ieee.org

I see you Dipl.-Ing. Haschenk heres the link....https://www.researchgate.net/publication…h-coil_windings :rose:
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 12 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (6. Januar 2019, 02:53)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 22:28

Oh my ChX I guess the rc-network show is over? A week of nothing. LOL. Its hard to keep a thread thriving when you are not the OP don't have the motor in hand APD drive in hand and aren't doing any of the work. Nothing happens there anytime soon on my project without me so ghost simply come here to watch... :tongue:

LOL!!!!
Ill show the complete SL wind a bit later but first I want to ask you Christian what material is used to secure the wire in the slot on the torqstar? What is it's permeability? I think for the next motor I want to fill with only two turns and will try the slot wedges. This and the new winding scheme are of interest to me. I really look forward to viewing the harmonic content of these different ideas. If 500Kv is a target for someone they could make this motor a 1 turn delta. Also a possible candidate for ISCAD! I like my NEU so much better..... :shy:

Regards
1B.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (9. Januar 2019, 22:48)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 12. Januar 2019, 22:27

Forget about it....

~Google Search~
They are going to to run YGE 320 or the 400 prototype :D and cant get APD HV PRO yet anyway........ 8)

Here for where the 4635 work really happens. Stay tuned for unfinished spam. Ill post the finished wind in the early am :w
This is another one of my silly ideas. Tandem motor on the same carrier shifted SL 24N winds. They could be connected parallel or series . And you could implement essentially staggered 7/8 axial pole pairs (a segmented one). In freedom I can try this.

http://www.evs28.org/event_file/event_fi…20Pairing_1.pdf
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (12. Januar 2019, 23:35)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 03:22

To wind this motor with big mono wire you must needle the wire because the slot opening is so small. This motor could be wound as several partial motors using smaller conductors that will fit the opening. For instance if it was a 4 parallel motors for 500kV youd want 4 turns per tooth instead of one. Now youd have to decide which gives you a better fill the smaller or larger conductor. There are some aids that help to make space when you have to needle the wire through tight spaces. Dummy push wires and clear glide. I haven't used the clear glide yet but its here if I need it.

Im busy with a lot of projects at hand.

Regards
1B.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Heute, 03:52

Ill repair the g10 plate after the wind is completed since the damage sits on an idle tooth. I can wait to get more parts. After these winding test the final motors will be as beautiful as they function.

@ ChX
Now we're at spray ice? What happened to the positive displacement pump to be built. Real talk! I'm still waiting for anything to be built or executed from the :ansage: there . It takes groups of didactics that long to figure out compressed air has more cooling potential than room temperature water? That's sad. :shake:
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Heute, 04:43)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Heute, 06:57

Work actually goes on here where I'm at.

Regards
Hubert
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery