Beruf: Daimler Robot Tech

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 00:36

Compressed gas cooling

12 Grams or more of metered Co2 for sustained cooling or WOT burst :nuts:
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

AND NO I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Gestern, 00:53)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• »Cohesive« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 02:09

Checking the individual coils inductance gave me back 2.5 (+/- .1) μH per coil
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Gestern, 02:17)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 05:19

What do you need Kuni? I see you :O Are you here to view more of my unfinished projects and spam? For a self proclaimed practitioner you certainly spend a lot of time watching me practice.

Regards
1B.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 14 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Gestern, 09:05)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Gestern, 23:21

http://www.rc-network.de/forum/showthrea…l=1#post4715797
Keep wasting your time Christian...You told me you were going to stop. Now you were locked and thread kicked for being creative then having to defend yourself against this lynchmob called F3S as a result!!! The mods see all the insults and then dock your thread and lock it!

Classic!

I'm so on to winding motors and my projects. Good luck with people that violate and are offended by others freedoms. Clearly that war is not over yet. :kaffee:
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Gestern, 23:29)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Heute, 03:45

Wow Team didactic follows me with compressed gas to the know zone. An idea from me 3 or 4 years ago. Talk about resources and innovations.... More like intellectual property theft after the big positive displacement pump show we knew would never happen. Where is the PD gear pump? LOL The C02 post is in the wick thread from years ago. Was it missed? Catch up SPEEDERS!!!! Its old news to us..... I know who quietly bumped the keel in the right direction......Brother.... :-)(-:

Team Xerox have a read. They block us to steal!!!
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Heute, 03:57)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Heute, 04:47

Pats on the back for nothing original but have no fears my work will be much more pleasing to the eye! I already look so much better. :prost:

The orifices are too big. Its unattractive and looks thrown together.....but its an amatuer start for sure. Where would you put this huge can in a speed plane? I guess he's stuck at the temperature scaling with a thermistor, op amp, ADC, and scaling resistors to feed an actuated valve ...... Oh well I guess I need to prepare more spam direction for you to follow now. I have the right circuit from freshman year 1 Ic's and transistors at school. How long before you request a 4635 ???
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Heute, 04:57)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Heute, 05:14

More ideas to steal. When you want to make beautiful bend in small coolant plumbing you could use cerrobend. U heat it then pour it in the tube and let it harden. Then you bend to your desires, reheat and pour it out. The if the ring of death is your vision I'd drill very small holes uniformly with a small drill bit. You make all the lines with a small od. That big flexible tube kill the efficiency of the system. It may cool but what I see from far from the optimal fruition of the idea.

More to steal/learn later however you see it. Creativity...... it certainly isn't coming from the non creative crevasse there.
I do not know him but I am agog at Christian Hiddes reasoning truly to lock the thread. Maybe listening to the cry babies :hä: ;( was insufferable. It's okay to let him have his idea. Very easy to share in it ......

@Chris I'm pretty sure I can put two small 16 gram canisters right behind the bulkhead keeping the runs short as possible right into the motor which increase velocity and volume of the flow.

Give my regards to the limited group there. Your 1000 watt limited speed class proposal continues in the USA. It may be the perfect bring what you got proposal for US :prost:
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (Heute, 13:35)

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Heute, 06:13

EVOLVE It needs to be small and light as possible for a plane.
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery

Cohesive

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Heute, 08:36

Hi Kuni
I see your back here again watching me practice. How are your projects coming along....... :w
IEEE member 93895120
My Gallery