Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RCLine Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 29. August 2017, 02:46

Series wound DC motor in an rc speed boat

Has anybody experience with series or compound wound Dc motors in an rc straight away speed boat?

Your time and patience is greatly appreciated.
Hubert

franzl63

RCLine User

Beruf: Ind.Mechaniker

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 15:39

Hello Hubert,

Hubert sounds German.
Why does not Hubert write in German?
What prevents Hubert to write his texts in German in a German forum?
Is Hubert too stupid or too lazy?
Maybe Hubert also thinks that English, I say, sounds more swollen than just "simple" German?

Grüße Franz

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 21:38

Hi,
Enjoy your current endeavor that highlight you much higher level of intelligence. I hope it brings you solace.
Have a great day.

@ Thomas I really appreciate how you always show your presence at times like this.

:prost: 2019 trolling someone that has never spoken a word to them a 2017 subject. Wow that's certainly a new one.

Exactly what I'm taking about. What's the excuse here? I guess he's mad that I told the entire group at rc groups their arrogant didactic jerks and I choose not to associate with them or anyone that does. Closed the thread thus the mouth so here he has a forum. Treating even people who can speak German like garbage. Last time I checked Christian spoke German really well and you see his creativity was put in prison! I said it once Ill say it again. If you're against him then you are against me. He may waste time trying to justify his ideas to you but I care less what you think and really hope you learn not much from me. Evil people have no business being blessed with knowledge because evil combined with real know how can ruin the world.
Regards
Hubert.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (23. Januar 2019, 22:01)

franzl63

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 00:06

Hello Hubert,
why do you have the text:

Well Hubert is not a German in this case and obviously Im not as stupid or ignorant as you!!!
Good Day sir

Edited to this text

Hi,
Enjoy your current endeavor that highlight you much higher level of intelligence. I hope it brings you solace.
Have a great day.

Do you think that was a bit too violent?

Besides, I'm not ignorant of anything
I think only one should join the forum in which one
is adapting and since this is a German,
The text should also be in German.
I do not write in an American forum in German.
If there is an error in the text,
can you complain to google?
Personally, I can barely speak English! :evil:

Grüße Franz

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »franzl63« (24. Januar 2019, 00:11)

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 00:16

Let me post it again since you didn't like the fact that I felt it wasn't reall necessary to post but you prefer the ugly side of life it so here it is. Are you somehow proving that you didn't come here and spontaneously troll. Get lost!

for you.... from my own keyboard.
Hi,
Have a great day.

I don't think its too violent I just think insufferable miserable people such as yourself aren't worth it or worthy of being deemed to have high intelligence :w

Bye now...

I can write

Why am I and idiot that has nothing better to do than troll
and sign your name

Wow that's telling and very incriminating....

Thomas, Klaus where are you now or is this the setup? He lines me up you knock me down. Is that how it works? :) Am I supposed to care what he thinks. Hes no controller of me or what comes out of my mouth. I've joined the forum it hasn't joined me. Because he can speak in whatever language he chooses in ours. We don't care and wouldn't be so racist as to let it show by asking something like that. Awful and why I cannot associate with everybody everywhere. You have mean miserable people here just like we do there that blame others for their shortcomings . So you see you have a sad problem here. THAT SHOULDNT MATTER SHOULD IT WHAT LANGUAGE I SPEAK. WE COVERED THIS YEARS AGO I DIDNT JUST GET HERE LAST WEEK

Whats wrong with this picture bro? It looks exclusive again..... :shy:

But Im glad he said it so EVERYONE CAN READ IT.

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AMERICANS SPEAKING IN THEIR NATIVE TONGUE HERE? I CAN SPEAK SPANISH WOULD YOU PREFER AN AMERICAN SPEAK TO YOU IN SPANISH? IS THERE ANY REASON ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE INTELLIGENT CANT USE TRANSLATOR LIKE ME. I CATCH IT ALL REALLY WELL ESPECIALLY THE INSULTS...... :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cohesive« (24. Januar 2019, 00:31)

franzl63

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 00:59

This has nothing to do with English, American, Spanish or any other language.
It is all about the right language in a forum in which predominantly German.
And something else:
I know a lot of Americans and I like them a lot,
just try this as well as it is in German to talk to me.
But if a person like you is in any way willing to adapt, then keep writing in English and
Be happy with it.

So, do what you want.
A nice time

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 01:54

Im not German so I wont be speaking in German sounding like a fool trying to speak a language that I'm not fluent . That's silly you do that. Youre talking about nothing important to me. Don't read the threads its simple solution controlling me is impossible.

Bye.